Mobile developer + Product specialist
Mobile developer and product specialist
Kinvolved, a socially responsible education technology startup located in NYC, is seeking a Program Implementation Associate to oversee the implementation of the Robin Hood College Success Prize.
The Campus Kit, fully funded by the Robin Hood Foundation, helps community college students stay on track by helping them: 1) quickly find on-campus resources, 2) connect with advisors and peers, and 3) check into class to manage their attendance.
Your role will be to ensure that this app is successfully maintained and implemented across our community college student users. The mobile app’s front and back end are heavily tested, including unit, functional, and integration tests.
We are eager to meet someone who is strong in on both mobile development, and also has skills related to data analytics and project management. This role is perfect for an individual who is: 1) excited about using technology for social good with mobile development skills, 2) eager to learn about the product development, implementation, and measurement cycle, 3) feels comfortable attending meetings on behalf of the company representing the company externally, and 4) is very self-directed, creative, and entrepreneurial.
- Mobile development: Maintain and also improve current mobile app (PhoneGap framework)
- Project management: Manage deadlines; ensure submissions and other deliverables are made on a timely and complete basis.
- Data analytics: Create bi-weekly report for Kinvolved team on analytics related to the app.
- Data management: Weekly updating of content in the app such as CUNY events, resources, support services, and more.
- Creative support: Monthly updating of app’s gamified badges and push notifications to motivate students to use app.
- *External relations: Opportunity to represent the company at regular Prize meetings to discuss utilization and analytics.
- PhoneGap framework with a Django API
- Understanding of how technical applications are analyzed and supported
- Strong analytical skill set
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
Please email Zvia at firstname.lastname@example.org with interest. Your email subject line should be “I love Kinvolved’s Campus Kit!” Please provide your resume, GitHub, and links to your online presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.). Applications will not be reviewed if these items are not submitted.
*Must be based in/near NYC.*